Just Nice of Me

My photo
I was born to be talkative, suka amek gambar dan berhibur. Suka terbang di awan, suka berenang dalam lautan. Suka juga menjadikan pelawak sebagai penghibur hati. Tak OK...just nice!

Menggentel kuih siput

Assalamualaikum! I actually just watch telemovie 'Muallaf' which Sharifah Amani act in the movie. Then, I know I love the way the characters in the telemovie talk in English. So fun. They just like robot who like to speak London. I kind of terikut-ikut. Huhu... Suddenly want to do some vlog, but soon lol...

Oh yeah, back to the topic of this entry...'Menggentel Kuih Siput'. Actually around 2,3 days ago already do this work. But today my schedule is full of 'menggentel kuih siput'. Hehe... Starting from morning until night, right now still continue working...Huhu... Okay, we terima tempahan for our kuih siput, sooo laku kot! (Terperasan, but its true!) After this, maybe we do not accept anymore tempahan because if not membengkak my hands for Raya. No! 

p/s: Who want to make order for our 'kuih siput', you guys can tunggu Raya tahun depan! Opss...sorry! Hehe...

No comments: