Just Nice of Me

My photo
I was born to be talkative, suka amek gambar dan berhibur. Suka terbang di awan, suka berenang dalam lautan. Suka juga menjadikan pelawak sebagai penghibur hati. Tak OK...just nice!

Raya 2012 - Day 1

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone in this world called Islam. Amin. Thank you Allah cause give us strength until this Raya Day. I'm so glad that this morning all of us (one family) together take photo, eat, minta ampun maaf and all things we do for Raya. I just want to share with you guys this first day of Raya 2012. My family theme is 'colourful & cheerful'! Hehehe... here some picha for tatapan umum. Hehehe...

Jang jang jang~ My baju raya. Oren gitu~
My family with opah (belah abah)
Kami adik beradik (susun ikut no. dari kanan ye)
Abah, opah & mak (opah sgt comel!!)
We with opah & keluarga Mak Yang (kakak abah)
We with keluarga Cik Loi (kakak angkat mak)
How we allz? Hehe... Colourful tak? So, I wish you happy-happy like we allz here. Thank you for your 5 minutes with my blog today. :D

No comments: